Saturday, March 17, 2012

ipad is officially added to our family....

Now, in any other circumstance, I would consider this to be lame posting material, but since Mark has been waiting for this ipad for months, it seemed appropriate that it got its own post. Especially since Mark is addicted to all the things it can do right about now...so here is the proud moment :)

Mark ordering the ipad, the day the press release happened (march 7)
It has arrived!! After Fedex didn't knock on our door and just left the sticker there instead (when I was inside the entire time), Mark went and picked up the ipad from the Fedex station while I was out for a run. I was actually impressed that he didn't even open it while I was out running, he waited! 
Such pretty packaging. 
Now to configure it.... 
Loving his new toy...



No comments:

Post a Comment